Tuesday, November 22, 2011

60's here I come.

Today is my beautiful daughter's 28th birthday and I'll be 60 in a couple of months weeks (did I say that out loud!!).  I hope to live this stage in my life gracefully and happily.  It's time to sit up straight, to stop and smell the roses, to have coffee with a friend, to travel and to enjoy the simple things in life!  It's going to be a wonderful year as there are wedding plans in the works!  I have chosen to start this blog to help me on this journey called life.  I hope to share bits and pieces of my everyday life as a wife, mother, sister, aunt and daughter, some of my favourite recipes, hobbies, and travel adventures.  Stay tuned as I try to figure out how to do this blogging thing.  There's no turning back now..........  Hugs!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to our blogging world. I was wondering where these delightful comments came from.
    I'm turning the same corner...and I've had so much fun preparing...We are just getting better.
    2012 Here we come!
    And a farmer's wife at that.
    Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am sure glad that you showed up and this first post is delightful. Never, and I mean NEVER read my first post. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Eclipse clips

  Did you experience today's eclipse? Truly a once in a life-time experience. My day began with a gathering for coffee with my fellow re...