Friday, May 11, 2012

Precious Child





PRECIOUS CHILD



It’s every mother’s dream to have a little girl like you
God smiled on me and granted my wish
I couldn’t believe how beautiful and perfect you were
Your bright shiny eyes, your perfect fingers and toes
The overwhelming love that I felt was impossible to describe
I loved every minute watching you grow and develop
Into a very smart and social little butterfly
Though you have no siblings, you have made many wonderful friends
And have loving cousins galore
Now you have chosen a life partner
What a wonderful wedding that will be!
You are more precious than gold to me
I feel so blessed to be a mother
And especially to be your mother!
You are my only one - my limited edition!
Like the Robert Munsch book says…
“As long as I’m living, your mother I’ll be”

Love you forever!






Till next time.........HAVE A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MY FRIENDS!





1 comment:

  1. That is lovely, Rosella. It's so comforting, affirming and happy-making for me to read something that puts into words how I feel about my children.

    ReplyDelete

Leaping into February!

  Just turned the calendar page for February and LOVE the caption for this LOVE month on the doorstep. ...  and, there were tulips at the gr...