Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Day 2013





I am looking forward to 2013!

Last year was my "rookie blogger" year
and I have learned SO much!!!

I feel so blessed and privileged to 
have been a part of the blogging world
this past year.
Gaining so many wonderful friendships,
Laughing and crying as I read
the posts and comments!
It has all been such a humbling experience
for me.

Some of my favourite recipes
that I've made more than once
and those that I've bookmarked to make someday
all came from your posts:
Anneliese's Cream Puff Dessert and 
Christmas Fruit and Nut Wreath
Ellen's Quinoa Salad
Kathy's Chicken Cordon Bleu and learning
about the incredible Green Egg!
Lovella's famous Paska - becoming
a Swiss Mennonite tradition over here!
Marg's famous Hazelnut Roll
Judy's creativity and her beautiful recent cheese "tree"
Lizzy's - French Cooking with Dori and
learning from her incredible presentations
Natasha's healthy meals and lifestyle
Just to mention a few....

I read The Mennonite Girls Can Cook posts
every day.  I can't even tell you how much
this blog has inspired and changed my life!


I have been invited into your homes:
Vee's cozy haven and her wonderful
Note Card Parties
Pondside's inviting country home
and her brilliant writings
Discovering Kris's blog and
getting to know her wonderful family!
Arlene's crazy quilt project
Rhondi's wonderful craft ideas and lovely home
Anne's enjoyable posts from Latitude 30!
and so, so many more
that I have visited!!!
(Note - my favourite blogs are listed on the side bar)

So many of us have shared similar experiences
in 2012:
Daughter's Weddings
Turning the big 6-0
Travel adventures
Worship experiences

My life has been truly blessed by all
of you and your blogs!

I also humbly say thank you to all who have read
and commented on my little blog "journal".

Wishing everyone a most blessed 2013
and looking forward to getting to know you all
even better!!!



Till next time .... what ever did I do with my spare time before blogdom????










Good-bye 2012 - you've been good to us in so many ways!!!





5 comments:

  1. A wonderful recap of 2012. I didn't realize you just started blogging in 2012. It really has been a life changing experience for me as that is how I got connected to the "Mennonite Girls" Who would have known...
    Love the photos you shared.
    Blessings in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you joined blogdom this past year. It's been a pleasure sharing the journey with you...and you have mutually encouraged me. Blessings to you and yours in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet tribute to blogging and Blogdom! I'd like to know the answer to your question myself. Paska...oh I can't wait for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your blogs! I am not a "blogger" but I so enjoy checking your blog everyday to see if there is anything new. Your stories, recipes, photos have inspired me in so many ways. Your friendship is a true gift. To a fabulous 2013 my friend, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Nancy! You are indeed a wonderful friend! Thanks for your kind words. You are an inspiration to ME! Let's do coffee again real soon!

      Delete

Leaping into February!

  Just turned the calendar page for February and LOVE the caption for this LOVE month on the doorstep. ...  and, there were tulips at the gr...