Saturday, July 20, 2013

DIY Handsoap Dispenser

It's Saturday
and the house is getting cleaned!
Boy, does it need it ....

I noticed the bathroom soap dispenser
was getting low 
and then
I remembered the sweet dispenser that
my daughter had in her bathroom.
It was a plastic look alike mason jar.
I have a "million" mason jars and
even a nice little vintage green Ball jar.

I saved the pump from the old dispenser,
had the farmer drill a hole into a mason lid
and voila - a DIY dispenser is made....

So easy!


Everytime I see my "Blessed"
stone in amongst my little stone collection,
and next to my field stone sink,
I remember a special MGCC
friend Kathy!!!



Till next time ........... feeling blessed and enjoying my new dispenser.

6 comments:

  1. Sweet way to display your dispenser, too. Mine is somehow glued...I would guess that there's really no need for that extra step,

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea. I love your blessed rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fun idea...
    Love your blessed stone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great idea! Love your blessed stone and the way you displayed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea. I think I must pin this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blessed indeed...to have running water and soap and a camera! Isn't it amazing how many blessing we have? The stone to remind us: perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Leaping into February!

  Just turned the calendar page for February and LOVE the caption for this LOVE month on the doorstep. ...  and, there were tulips at the gr...